Having experience and knowledge, we have been able to manufacture and supply Supreme Protective Foam Sheet. The offered sheet is manufactured by utilizing quality approved material with the aid of contemporary machines. This product is widely used for wrapping food in order to preserve it. Furthermore, clients can avail this sheets from us in different size rolls at cost-effective prices in bulk.
Supreme Protective Foam Sheet is a dynamic material to meet virtually all packaging demands. Functional and cost-effective, the product fulfills your needs of packaging, transportation and marketing. There are EPE foam sheets and EPE foam rolls available. The primary packaging material ensures overall protection of your goods.
Supreme Protective Foam Sheet Features:
- Lightweight, durable and non-dusting
- Flexible and elastic
- Easy to cut, wrap around, perforate or seal
- High impact resistance
- Non-toxic and odorless
- Resistant to moisture, chemicals, fungi, etc.
- Unaffected by the temperature: from -40C to +70C
- CFC free Environment-friendly and recyclable
- Special packaging grades available: ESD packing, HMHD laminated foam etc.
Applications of Supreme Protective Foam Sheet:
- Packaging solutions: Dust covers, corner pads, support pads, bubble wrap, EPE buffers, and Anti-static packaging covers. Packaging of consumer durables & white goods.
- Automobiles: Carpet underlays, seat cushion inserts, door liners, gaskets, side/roof panels etc.
- Packaging of electronics and machines.
- Sports / Recreation goods: Protective foam gears, PE foam mats, helmet lining, and many more.
- Fragile items packaging: Packaging of glassware, mirrors, ceramics, picture frames, pottery, handicrafts etc.
-40 Degree C - to +70 Degree C
1900 & 1500 mm
Pink, Green, White
0.85mm to 100 (mm) PL
25 kg/m3 and Above
1141/1142, Solitaire Corporate Park, Bldg. No. 11, 167, Guru Hargovindji Marg, Andheri-Ghatkopar Link Road, Chakala, Andheri East Mumbai Maharashtra India 40430171