Expanded polyethylene foam (EPE / PE)
Formerly: Profile /Armour
A dynamic product to match virtually all packaging requirements...
'PROTE Carmour' is non-crosslinked, expanded polyethylene foam (EPE / PE) of a closed-cell structure. It fulfils your requirements for packaging, transportation and marketing objectives tha tare functional and cost-effective. 'PROTE Carmour' expanded polyethylene foam (EPE / PE) is available in EPE foam sheets and EPE foam roll forms. Also known as high density polyethylene foam (HDPE) and low density polyethylene foam (LDPE) Above all, 'PROTE Carmour (EPE) primary foam packaging material ensures total protection of your product.
- Durable, lightweight and non-dusting
- Flexible and elastic - Easy to cut, fabricate, wrap around, perforate and seal
- High impact resistant - Crumble proof and relatively higher tensile/tear strength
- Non-toxic and odourless. Resistant to moisture, fungi and chemicals
- Unaffected by temperature ranging from -40oC - +70oC
- CFC free Environment friendly and completely recyclable
- Special anti-static packaging PE foam grades available - ESD packing, HMHD laminated foam for covers etc.
- Packaging solutions: Dust covers, bubble wrap, corner pads, support pads, EPE buffers customised foam packaging buffers, encapsulation blocks, display usage etc.
- Anti-static packaging covers
- Packaging of consumer durables and white goods like TV covers, Refrigerator packaging, LCD / LED packaging etc.
- Packaging and cushioning solutions for Automobiles: Carpet underlays, gaskets, seat cushion inserts, door liners, side / roof panels etc. Transit packing of vehicles, returnable / multiple use packing material, domestic and exports spares packing, component packing, packing material for 2-wheelers, steering wheel covers, windshield covers, die-punch wheel arch pads etc.
- Packing material for painted surface of components
- Sports & recreation goods: Protective foam gears (Arm / elbow / leg / shoulder pads), PE foam mats and mattresses, garment insulation, helmet lining, life jackets / life vests, sleeping bag underlay, shoe insoles, gloves, ski belts and many more...
- Packaging of electronics & machinery
- Fragile item packaging - packaging of glass sheets, glassware, mirrors, picture frames, ceramics, chinaware, pottery, handicrafts etc.
- Packaging of highly polished and sensitive items
- Packaging material for sensitive IT merchandise
- Freight forwarders
Composite packaging solutions / customised fabricated packaging products can be designed for specific requirements.
Supreme Antistatic Packing Foam Specifications:
1900 & 1500 mm
-40 Degree C - to +70 Degree C
0.85mm to 100 (mm) PL
Green, Pink, White
25 kg/m3 and Above
1141/1142, Solitaire Corporate Park, Bldg. No. 11, 167, Guru Hargovindji Marg, Andheri-Ghatkopar Link Road, Chakala, Andheri East Mumbai Maharashtra India +918037303463