Formerly: Profil /Litelon
High performance product for virtually all packaging and cushioning requirements...
PROT Clitelon is a general purpose,non-cross linked, expanded polyethylene foam (EPE / PE) of aclosed-cell structure. It fulfils your requirements for packaging,transportation and marketing objectives that are functional andcost-effective. PROTE Clitelon expanded polyethylene foam (EPE /PE) is available in EPE foam sheets and EPE foam roll forms. Above all, PROTE Clitelon (EPE /PE) ensures total protection of your product.
- Durable, light weight & non dusting
- lexible & elastic - Easy to cut, fabricate, wrap around, insert or seal
- Can take care of multiple shocks unlike rigid foams
- Non-toxic & odorless. No CFC/HCFC gases are used during production
- PROTE Clitelon (EPE / PE) is 100% recyclable environment friendly foams
- Offers excellent resistance to moisture, fungi & chemicals
- PROTE Clitelon (EPE / PE) has high buoyancy and relatively higher mechanical strength
- Special HMHD film laminated foams, anti-static PE foams, mattress foam also available
- Packaging solutions: Dust covers, bubble wrap, corner pads, support pads, PE packaging buffers, encapsulation blocks, display usage etc.
- Anti-static packaging covers
- Packaging of consumer durables and white goods like TV covers, Refrigerator packaging, LCD / LED packaging etc.
- Packaging and cushioning solutions for Automobiles: Carpet underlays, gaskets, seat cushion inserts, door liners, side / roof panels etc. Transit packing of vehicles, returnable / multiple use packing material, domestic and exports spares packing, component packing, packing material for 2-wheelers steering wheel covers, windshield covers, die-punch wheel arch pads etc
- Packing material for painted surface of components
- Sports & recreation goods: Protective guards made of foam (Arm / elbow / leg / shoulder pads), EPE mats and mattresses, garment insulation, helmet lining, life jackets / life vests, sleeping bag underlay, shoe insoles, gloves, ski belts and many more...
- Packaging of electronics & machinery
- Fragile item packaging - packaging of glass sheets, glassware, mirrors, picture frames, ceramics, chinaware, pottery, handicrafts etc.
- Packaging of highly polished and sensitive items
- Packaging material for sensitive IT merchandise
- Freight forwarders
Composite packaging solutions / customised fabricated packaging products can be designed for specific requirements.
0.85 mm to 100 mm
20 kg/m3 and Above
1900 & 1500 mm
1141/1142, Solitaire Corporate Park, Bldg. No. 11, 167, Guru Hargovindji Marg, Andheri-Ghatkopar Link Road, Chakala, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400093, India